There are several ways to contact my office.

You can send me an email using the form below, or contact one of my offices.

If you specifically would like to request help with a federal agency or information on tours and tickets, please visit those pages. If you require immediate assistance with a federal agency, please call my district office directly at (734) 853-3040.


To send an email complete and submit the Email Me form.